If this is your first time reading this blog please let me introduce myself. My name is Finn and I am a Scottish Deerhound. If you have stopped in at our Bakery in Medina to pick up some dog treats, a new collar, leash, toy, dog bed, winter coat, greeting card, dog art, or an all-natural supplement we have probably met. Most people who visit the Bakery believe my only job is to greet you and your dog and to sleep on my bed at the back of the Bakery. While that is very important my two more important jobs are to listen to all your comments to make sure everyone is happy with our products and service plus I must make sure our treats are the absolutely best for your dog by tasting the treats and giving Mom a kiss if they can be released. Here are the top 10 questions asked at One Lucky Dog Bakery and my answers as a public service to those Customers who have thought about asking them but did not.
- What is in a Monkey Bone dog treat? Peanut Butter and Banana.
- Do you make all the treats at the Medina Bakery? Yes, Mom dreams them up and I taste them.
- Is this a Bakery for people or Dogs? Dogs!
- Where is the cupcake bakery in Medina? There are two very close to our bakery and although I know where they are, Mom will have to give you directions.
- Are the Squirrel dog treats made with Squirrel meat? No, these just look like Squirrels since most dogs love to chase squirrels. The treats are Monkey Bone flavor.
- What is a Bumbleberry? This dog treat has Raspberries, Blackberries, and Strawberries. The term Bumbleberry comes from Canada.
- Are the Dog pictures on the wall Customers? You bet, and we love them all! Bring your dog in and we’ll be glad to add him or her to our wall.
- Is that dog sleeping on the dog bed an Irish Wolfhound? No, but a good guess as I am a Scottish Deerhound and a cousin of the Wolfhound.
- What is a bone Hole? It is like the donut hole for humans. It is made with left over dog treat dough and could be any of the flavors at One Lucky Dog Bakery.
- Are you sure you are not a real Bakery, because the great smells from this Bakery are travelling a block away? Yes, we are a real Bakery but only for dogs. Mom believes that Dogs deserve great smelling and tasting dog treats.
We love all the questions that our Customers ask; no matter how many times we hear them. We know you are interested and we really appreciate your interest.
Thanks for listening, now it is time for me to go taste some dog treats to ensure that your dog is getting nothing but the very best healthy dog treats.